Followers

Saturday 25 March 2017

New Baby Girl


Hi everyone!
Here i have a baby girl card 
using the adorable 'Cosy Pram' stamp by LOTV.

I wanted to make it as pink as possible but not to over the top, i'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out.
I detailed it with cheesecloth, flowers,ribbon,and a few die cuts. 
I also added my own sentiment and a lovely little charm bottle.


Card Recipe:
Papers - Maja  Design 'Vintage Baby'
Tag Die - Magnolia Doohickey scalloped Tag
Circle Die- MFT Stitched circles
Decorative Circle - Marianne Designs 
Memory Box - Mini Butterflies

Flowers are mainly from the

Thanks For looking 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, your card is beautiful! I love the colours and fabulous design! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty baby card Rachel, thanks for joining in with our challenge, best of luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete