Followers

Saturday 8 April 2017

Vintage Wedding Card




Hi Everyone...
Hope your all well.
Today I'm sharing a Criss Cross wedding card which I made last week.
Its my first time using chipboard shapes and i quite like how they make the card look. 
I added glamour dust all over the 'Mr & Mrs' but you cant see clearly on the picture! 




I made it vintage style as i didn't want to go with the traditional white/silver etc.
I used X cut nesting dies for the heart and made the smaller one to make a frame.
I finished it off with a sentiment, flowers and some die cuts.

Card Recipe:
Maja Design Papers - Vintage Autumn basics
Mr & Mrs - Scrapiniec
Butterflies - Memory Box
 Magnolia Doohickeys -
Flowers are a mixture from The ribbon Girl and Noor Design.

Thanks for looking
xx


1 comment:

  1. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our RIBBON GIRL challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete