Followers

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Handmade Advent Calendar

Hi all, 
A really late post but ....
Today i'm sharing this advent calendar that i made using the cute little Lawn Fawn tiny gift box die.

I watched the tutorial on this and just knew i had to try and make it!!!

I loved making this and i'm so glad it turned out quite well. I am definitely going to make more next and year and hopefully sell them.



I cut out 25 boxes in Glad tidings paper and 5 boxes with kraft card for the base . Once all assembled i used little bits of paper to adhere the boxes together to form a hexagon/circle shape.
The layers start at 7,6,5,4,3 and 1 - there is no number 2. To make the base i used 5 boxes.



I decorated it with glitter card , pearls and cut out Christmas images using the new Tim Holtz Christmas things die.


Hope you all like it 
xxxx

2 comments: