Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Guest Design Post For SHC

Hello Everyone, 


I was so pleased when i got asked to be a guest designer for SHC again Showing my exploding card box i made using the lovely Laserowe Love 3d Baby Stroller - Its so adorable.

The pram was so easy to assemble and is so useful for anyone having a new baby.
It looks lovely in the middle of exploding boxes and would even come in handy as little decorations , ornaments and even keepsakes as the detail is so exquisite.






I added 2 little pink bows on either side of the pram and a few pearls. I also placed some flowers around the wheels - just to give it more structure.

 The papers are from Maja Design - Vintage baby...
 I love using this paper pad especially for baby cards/projects.

Also plenty of dies used and again more pearls.

Thanks for taking the time to look....
Rachel 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment